Yesterday I hosted my sister's Stella & Dot jewelry launch party. It was a great time and I used it as an opportunity to try out a few new recipes from Pinterest.
One recipe that multiple people asked for was the Carmel Apple Cheesecake Dessert Dip. It is delicious and super easy.
Carmel Apple Cheesecake Dessert Dip (adapted from Pinterest)
- 8oz of cream cheese
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Caramel Sauce ( I just used whatever brand was on sale)
- mini chocolate chips
- Health Bar toffee bits (or any brand you can find)
- Granny Smith apple slices (I buy them presliced to make my life easier)
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Spread mixture on a serving place in a circle.
- Top with caramel sauce- I just drizzled it on so it wouldn't be too intense
- Sprinkle on mini chocolate chips and toffee bits
- I chilled it in the fridge for an hour or so
- Surround dip with apple slices and serve : )