These have to be one of the easiest and cutest things on Pinterest. I saw them pinned lots of times and kept saying I would make them. Then my friend Ashley brought them to our Christmas party last weekend. They were so good we didn't even put them out to share; we just hid them for ourselves : )
Last night I decided to give them a try and bring them in for the other teachers at work. The original Pinterest recipe called for Hersey Kisses. Ashley used Rolos. I got crazy and added Reese Cups in the mix.
Here is the insanely easy recipe:
1. Line a baking tray with pretzel squares (snaps).
2. Top with Rolos, Hersey Kisses or Reese Cups.
3. Baked at 275 degrees for 3 minutes.
4. Press a single M&M into each one as soon as the come out of the oven
5. I ended up putting them in the fridge to harden up.