Here are a few great deals available this week or longer:
- This past Sunday's (10/30) P&G Brandsaver insert (shown above) has a coupon for $2 off any Tide product. Most Walmarts and Targets sell the above trial sizes of Tide detergent for .97 cents. You can use the coupon to get these free + overage to put towards the rest of your purchase. I donate these to homeless shelters.
- If your Target or Publix sells the 7 oz packages of Hungry Jack Pancake Mix for .99 cents, you can print two $1 off Hungry Jack Mix coupons from Target.com and get two packages for free.
- Click here to a $1 off Coffee Mates Natural Bliss coupon. Publix has it on sale for around a $1.50 this week so you should be able to get a great deal on it. Remember that you can print each coupon twice.
- Coupons.com has a new printable for $1/2 off two Ziploc products. You can pair this with the in store Publix coupon for $1/2 Ziploc products in the Publix Yellow Advantage Flyer. I think that the Ziploc bags start at $2.19 a box so you should be able to get them from $1.19 each!
- Target currently has Philadelphia Cooking Creme on sale for $2.49. You can stack a $1 off Target.com coupon with a $1 off coupon from coupons.com making it .49 cents each. If your Target doesn't carry it, Publix usually has it for $2.99 which would make it .99 cents, still not a bad deal.
- Target.com currently has a $1 off any NYC Color Product coupon. Most Targets retail NYC Color Nailpolish for $1.19 and NYC Color Eyeliner for around $1.25. Print two coupons and you could get two beauty products for under .50 cents.