This week I decided to pick two different features from two different parts of the menu. As this party grows I can't wait to be able to have enough link ups to pick a feature from every part of a full meal.
The main course feature for this week is Black Bean & Salsa Sloppy Joes from Searching For Dessert. This is such a great idea and it would be an amazing option for a meatless Monday or for anyone who doesn't eat red meat.
This week's dessert feature comes to us from Dorothy at Crazy for Crust. I seriously love her desserts and many of her recipes appear on my "Desserts I Will Make Soon" pinterest board. These Tiramisu To Go Cups are no exception and they would be the perfect treat to bring to a party or cookout. So easy to transport and clean up after.
You can also check out my newly created pin board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar. I am hoping to soon be fancy enough to include that in my posts and will hopefully be designing a Mealtime Monday and an "I was featured..." button in the not too distant future.
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!