I am also rolling out a new blog series called the "Homemade Bread Challenge". I having been wanting to become better and making bread from scratch and I will be inviting other bloggers and readers to cook through the challenge with me and link up their results. Look for details and specifics later this week : )
Last week was another great week of link ups and I had a hard time picking the features. You all are way too good at cooking and baking.
My first feature is a breakfast dish from The Vegetarian Cassarole Queen. Her idea to make oatmeal in the slow cooker is amazing and I will have to try it out for Justin soon. He gets up pretty early for work so I bet he would love having his breakfast hot and ready for him when he wakes up.
For the main course feature, I chose these delicious looking Chicken Pockets with Tomatoes and Cheese from Naptime Creations. When I saw them for the first time I literally went through the list and checked to see if we had everything needed to make them and was about to go straight into the kitchen and start them for dinner. Sadly we were out of mozzarella but you can bet these are getting made soon.
For dessert I am featuring these adorable Jello Cookies from Mom's Test Kitchen. I think they are the perfect summertime dessert and I am already brainstorming on what colors/flavors I want to use when I make them for our summer bbq.
Thank you all again for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar. I am hoping to soon be fancy enough to include that in my post. Since it is officially SUMMERTIME for this teacher, I am planning on spending some time brushing up on my html skills and designing buttons for Mealtime Monday and my excited "blog challenge" series that will be introduced this week.
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can now become our Facebook fan too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!