How is it the second week of September already? If only it actually felt like fall here in South Florida. I am wishing for some cooler weather but I guess I will have to settle for some fall themed dessert features : ) We are slowly back into the school year swing of things so hopefully I will continue to stick to regular blogging and updates.
Make sure you stop by and check out my Stella & Dot online trunk show this week and see some of the gorgeous jewelry on sale.
Ready for the party? It is getting harder and harder to chose features but I am so grateful for all you linking up and spreading the word to new linkers.
This week's most clicked link up was this amazing (and not that bad for you) Skinny Cornbread Casserole from Skinny Kitchen.
Onto the fall dessert features! First I picked these yummy looking Baked Apple Cider Donuts from What's Cooking In The Burbs. I am obsessed with my Wilton Donut pan so I cannot wait to make these.
Next up is another feature from the apple family. These Baked Apple Pie Tortilla Rolls from Sweet Little Bluebird look like the perfect treat for a cool evening. I am hoping for a sale on apples soon so I can make some.
Last but certainly not least is decadent looking Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Sheet Cake from Mandatory Mooch. I feel like this would be the perfect Thanksgiving dessert. Maybe topped with a little vanilla ice cream? Too much?
Thank you all again for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can now become our Facebook fan too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Pretty please visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Show me what you got!