Hello everyone! I hope you had an amazing weekend. We just got home from a quick weekend trip to see friends in Orlando and I am attempting to get organized for the week. Temperatures have finally dropped into the mid 70's here in South Florida so I am finally feeling like it's fall : )
The "cooler" weather has me in the mood to make fall recipes so in addition to your regular link ups this week feel free to also link up any throw back posts you have featuring fall weather meals, treats and snacks. I would love some extra inspiration!
In honor of the upcoming Halloween holiday our most clicked link and all of our features today are candy themed!
The most clicked link was Mom's Test Kitchen's Peanut Butter Cup Popcorn.
If this Candy Corn Cookie Bar from Someone Else's Genius doesn't get you in the Halloween Spirit I don't know what will!
What's Cooking In The Burbs showed us a fun new twist on Seven Layer Bars with her Trick or Treat Monster Cookie Bars.
My grandmother use to make the most delicious homemade caramels so these Yummy Homemade Caramels from High Heels and Grills were a must feature for me.
Thank you all for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can now become our Facebook fan too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Pretty please visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Show me what you got!