Hello! I hope you had an amazing weekend! We had a great time watching the Notre Dame game with family and friends at our house yesterday and we spent today relaxing and eating left overs : )
I am so excited about the start of Online BlogCon tomorrow! I have never attended a Blog Conference of any kind before so the idea of enjoying one from the comfort of my own home is pretty fun. I spent the last week networking on the Facebook group and I have already met so many amazing bloggers and I spent WAY to much time visiting new blogs last week. A big shout out and a thank you to the Co-Creators Dorothy and Ashton for all the fun.
On to the party! I cannot believe all the fantastic links last week and all the love that you all showed your fellow linkers. We are slowly inching our way towards 100 link ups so thank you, thank you for all your help spreading the word!
Last week's most clicked link were these delicious looking Take 5 Copycat Bars from Sweet Little Bluebird.
These BBQ Nachos from This Gal Cooks would have been the perfect food to serve during our football party yesterday. She even makes her own nacho cheese sauce!
How ridiculous does this Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Pie from Inside BruCrew Life look? I may have to make that for Thanksgiving or even sooner...
Thank you all for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week.
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can now become our Facebook fan too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Pretty please visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Show me what you got!