Happy November! I hope you and your families had an amazing and safe Halloween. We had a low key night at home eating homemade soup and enjoying the cool weather while handing out candy. The weather here in South Florida has been gorgeous and we have had a perfect weekend with a mix of hanging out with friends, relaxing and getting the house clean/organized.
I cannot believe we hit 90 link ups last week and I am really hoping to make it over 100 this week. I truly appreciate all your love and support in linking up and spreading the word about the party. Make sure you keep spreading the love to your fellow bloggers by stopping by and saying hi.
Make sure you come back tomorrow to check out my first real national brand sponsored post (SO EXCITED!) and an amazing giveaway of Fall Decor from Williams & Sonoma and Sur La Table!
This week I am going to feature some of my favorite posts since most of them were very close in number of clicks. Check out these delicious look dishes!
Thank you all for linking up! I love having lots of new menu ideas to add to our weekly rotations. I would love for you to spread this word about this link up by grabbing a button or by linking back. The more the merrier!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week as well as my Facebook page which will have even more features too!
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
Can't wait to see what you have been up to lately and I love being inspired by all the delicious looking dishes you create.
I will be featuring my favorites next weekend and I will be pinning things to my Pinterest boards and sharing my personal favorites on my Facebook page too. Make sure you check out my Link Ups page for lots more fun places to link up at too.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can become our Facebook friend too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Pretty please visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Ready, set, make me hungry!