|Spent $6 for $60 Worth|
I didn't end up making it to Publix today or yesterday for my normal beginning of the sale cycle shopping trip this week. Between getting ready for Christmas, gearing up for midterms at school and all the holiday events we have going on, I am surprised I actually got to the store three different times this week. When it came time to get ready for my shopping trip yesterday, I just couldn't get motivated.
This trip is actually from last Saturday when I ran in to take advantage of the $10 Target gift card deal when you spend $50 which my Publix's have honored. I also wanted to do the Nestle Morsels/Money Making Ziploc Containers deal a few more times too. I used a $5/$30 Winn Dixie coupon to lower my totals even more.
I can already hear my mom saying, "Why do need that many chocolate chips???". I actually debated getting more since I know that even between these and what I got last week I will end up running out way before next year's holiday baking sales start again. Justin also loses food containers like it's his job so excessive amounts of Ziploc containers won't go to waste in our house.
We have some fun things planned this weekend so we won't be around to eat at home so I figured that it wouldn't hurt to do my normal Publix trip for this sale ad on Monday since then we will be needed fresh things like salad and veggies and yogurt for our meals. We are also having a huge Christmas party next Friday so I will be trying to get everything we need for that during next week so I am sure there will be plenty of of shopping posts as a result.
Along with this trip, I had two other amazing shopping trips this week. One to Target on Saturday where I saved 62% with lots of gift card deals and another to Publix on Wednesday to save 93% on tons of Kashi products.
Breakdown of last Saturday's Publix trip:
Total retail value: $59.91
Total spent after gift card earned: $6.16
Total saved: $53.75
Percent saved: 90%
What I got with sale/coupon match ups:
- 1 package of Cover Girl Nail Files, retails for $2.19
- Used a $2 off coupon from the 11/25 P&G
- Stacked with a $2 off Publix coupon from the Stocking Spree booklet
- Made it FREE plus a $1.80 MONEYMAKER
- 8 bags of Nestle Toll House Morsels, retails for $3.15 a bag, on sale for $2.50 each
- Used four .75/2 coupons from the 11/4 SS
- Made them $2.12 each
- 4 packages of Ziploc Food Storage Containers, retails for $3.29 each, on sale for $2.50 each
- Used four coupons for FREE containers WYB any two Nestle Morsels from the Publix Yellow Ad. Flyer
- Stacked with two $1/2 coupons
- Made them all FREE plus a total of $2 MONEYMAKER
- 3 bottles of Dove Men+Care Body Wash, retails for $4.99 each
- Used three $2 off coupons
- Stacked with three $1.25 off coupons from the Publix Green Ad. Flyer
- Made them $1.74 each
- 1 bottle of Nieva for Men Body Wash, retails for $4.39, on sale for $3
- Used a $1 off coupon from the Target Beauty Bag
- Made it $2
Click below to link up your posts!