Hello everyone! Are you back into your regular routine after the holidays? I am finally feeling like we are back to normal after a few weeks of crazy schedules and traveling. We have a crazy busy next six months with four weddings (one of which is my sister's), multiple work events, family events, showers, bachelor/bachelorette parties and hopefully some travel and house projects thrown in.
I am attempting to get back on the meal planning band wagon as well as to get our house a little more organized as the weeks go on. What have you been up to lately? Any big New Years Resolutions you have been working on?
Please make sure to show your fellow bloggers and linkers some love. It may only take a few minutes but taking the time to visit, comment and pin/share each others posts can make a world of difference!
Here are this week's features and then on to the party!
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can become our Facebook friend too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Pretty please visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- By linking up you give me permision to use these photos (with proper link backs) in my features and on my Facebook page
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Ready, set, make me hungry!