Happy Super Bowl Sunday! I may be the only person I know who hasn't even turned the game on. I am so not into pro football and I am embarrassed (but not really) to say I don't even know who is in it. I would much rather spend my evening watching HGTV, blogger and pinning everything in sight.
Hopefully you are checking in and linking up despite the big game. Can't wait to see what you have been up to this week. Please don't forget to link up only RECIPE posts that you yourself made and photographed. Thank you, thank you for linking up and sharing in the party!
Let's check out this week's features!
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week as well as my Facebook page which will have even more features too!
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can become our Facebook friend too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Pretty please visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- By linking up you give me permision to use these photos (with proper link backs) in my features and on my Facebook page
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Ready, set, make me hungry!