Is it really Monday again? The weeks are flying by and I cannot believe that February is almost over. I am excited for this week to start so I can get to end of it. Not only is it Valentine's Day but it is also my younger sister's bachelorette weekend too!
Justin and I never do anything crazy for Valentines. We have a tradition that was born out of our early years together when we both usually had to work late and we couldn't really afford to go out anywhere fancy. Every Valentine's Day (or whatever day we would end up celebrating it due to our long distance schedules), Justin and I stay in together and have a tapas style dinner.
We have so much fun making appetizers, picking out a nice cheese and crackers and drinking wine at home that we actually prefer it to going out. I am excited to share what we make this year with you on the blog.
Last week's party was amazing and I am loving all the Valentines recipes you have all been sharing. Since my menu isn't finalized for Thursday yet, I invite you to also share your Valentines Day treats and recipes from this year and years past too. Can't wait to see all your yummy ideas!
Last week's features:
You can also check out my Pinterest board for Mealtime Monday Features where I will be pinning the original links to the items featured here each week as well as my Facebook page which will have even more features too!
If you were featured you can feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
As I teacher, I enforce rules all day so I am going to call these my suggestions.
I would love it if:
- You would link back to this post/blog. You can do so by grabbing my button (upper right hand corner), linking back to this post in your post, or by adding this blog to your list of places you link up to/party at on your Link Parties page. The more people who link up the better it is for all of us : )
- Please follow this blog through GFC, Linky Friends or Blog Lovin.
- As an added bonus you can become our Facebook friend too!
- Please only post directly to your recipe link. No giveaways, etsy shops or anything not family friendly.
- Please do not link up to posts you have already linked up to before. Also, the recipe needs to be something you made with photos of your own and should give credit where credit is due : )
- Pretty please visit at least two new blogs and show them some love.
- By linking up you give me permision to use these photos (with proper link backs) in my features and on my Facebook page
- Come back next Monday and link up!
Ready, set, make me hungry!